Bryce did have a couple more firsts this week. We had dinner at the pool on Tuesday night. Bryce grabbed a french fry off of my plate. He loved it. We always thought it was the texture that he wasn't that crazy about with the non-jarred baby foods like puffs and wagon wheels - he typically throws them on the floor. But something with real taste AND salt, he gnawed and grinned until he ate the whole thing. The next day I gave him some of Ava's banana. Funny how we are with the second child-- we really kept Ava on all baby food for her first year or so.
Bryce seems to be talking a lot these days. His favorite words are Ba Ba Ba and Ma Ma Ma. Last week Brandon told me that Bryce said Mama when I left the room, but I didn't believe him. He said it to me a bunch more this week so I'm counting it. Whenever he says it, Ava says "Mommy, can Bryce say Ava?" If he does it's unrecognizable, but Ava's determined to teach him soon.