Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Fall Fun

Today was Brandon's company Family Fun Day. It was another frigid Saturday. They had a trackless train, hayride, bounce houses, yummy food, live music and more. The hayride takes you around the plant. Bryce was hilarious because as we went through the coal piles, saw the tractors, heavy plant equipment, and of course, the railroad tracks. He kept talking about Thomas. He clearly thinks that Daddy works where Thomas the Train lives. It did resemble the backdrop for his Thomas shows and books. Ava on the other hand clearly thinks Daddy works at a carnival and probably jumps in a bounce house all day long.



We came home, took naps, grilled a homemade pizza on the BGE and Ava and I painted a pumpkin. Ava calls it "carving." I helped her cut out her stencil, she painted, and this is the outcome. I thought it was pretty cute, it was a pumpkin that looked like someone dear to our hearts... of course, next she wants to paint one that looks like Bryce.