He loved the attention and has finally figured out that he is three. We've been asking him and have been getting all kinds of answers. I will have to get a picture of him holding up 3 fingers. Although they were a little tricky to transport, everyone loved the ice cream cone cupcakes. I love in the video that before they finished singing, Bryce was dying to dig in.
When we were making the cupcake cones the night before, Ava was very concerned about missing Bryce's class party and most of all missing out on getting a cupcake. She told us the reason she knew that there would be one left after school for her was because of the story in Matthew about when the disciples found a boy willing to share his lunch and there was enough for 5000. While this theory cracked me up, I absolutely love when she repeats and uses bible stories to relate to her life. Makes me so thankful!
Mimi had come up to help us travel to Florida for the holidays. She was in town for less than 24 hours and caught both Bryce's school birthday party and Ava's Thanksgiving feast.