Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Look out Kindergarten...

here she comes... Ava had her 5 year well check, and we got all her paperwork for Kindergarten registration.  She is 42.75 inches tall (50th-75th %ile) and weights 39.5 pounds (10-25th %ile) - surprised by that one but who knows?  She is the second tallest in her current classroom, but she is also one of the oldest.

This checkup was just in time as you can see from the next picture, we registered her for the K-word the very next week.  It was mostly a paperwork drop off to prove we lived in the county, that she was old enough, and the like.  But I wanted her to see the school and start for her to have a visual of where she is going in the Fall.  She talks about Kindergarten all the time, but I am pretty sure she has no idea what it really means... she was pretty shy at the registration, but everyone was so friendly.  She took it all in and says she is excited!  How is mommy and daddy?  I guess that is for another post.  The least I talk about it, the better, right?