We celebrated again with Brandon's family the following weekend. I think for the first time ever, we went to Charlotte, and I forgot my camera. These are the only two pictures thanks to the iphone. More fun and more cake and the big boys went to the Panther game (birthday boy's request).
We came home to lots of this... Yuck! The house projects are coming along, but this one was definitely my least favorite and I was only observing, but I was still not a fan of the heights.
This on the other hand was an excellent home improvement project according to three little peeps.
We are mostly out of boxes... except in the living room where we are using them as furniture.
We have enjoyed going to the school football games.
And watching Ava cheer for the future Friday night lights players...
..
We have also started playing more tennis. Ava taking lessons with Coach Gary.
Lots of visits to the Bass Pro Shop. Who knew it would be so entertaining there?
Not sure how to explain this next one... but Rylee loves playing on the back patio.
And we all love to cheer on our little slugger. He is doing great with coach pitch. He has fallen in love the MVP treatment at a local sports themed hair salon. This kid and his facial towel crack me up all day everyday.