Walker, Sailor, Ava, Mackenzie, Grace, Olivia and Harper... And some silly faces...
Bryce's class has been studying the Farm for the month of September. The perfect Fall field trip to close their month of counting, reading, and learning all about the farm was a trip to Twin Oaks. It was a beautiful day. I let Rylee play hookie from preschool because I knew she would love the animals. It was a small clean family owned farm and it did not disappoint.
The farm has an awesome playground which was definitely a highlight for the class. I love this picture of Bryce with the binoculars because I know he was looking down to find Rylee. Just the sweetest big brother all the time, he melts our hearts and I pray it continues forever. When they got back to class, the teacher went around the room asking your favorite part of the field trip. I heard from another mom that Bryce said Rylee and then a couple girls did too. So sweet. She would have gladly jumped right into Kindergarten for the rest of the year if they would let her.
We ate the most delicious farm made strawberry ice cream. Can't wait to go pick strawberries here.
I always want to turn farm photos to sepia. Just humor me... I mean the swing, the farmhouse in the background. I love it.