Ava is still talking about dressing up as Tinkerbell - even says she might do it for Christmas... hmmm... I don't know, I know she understands more than we think, but sometimes says some funny stuff. Today I took her to pick out gifts for our angels. We try to get the same sex and age as our children. She was so excited to shop with mommy. She is loving to draw too. Her teachers at school say she loves EVERY craft. I'll try to post some of her recent masterpieces soon. She is getting good at drawing stick people (or smiley faces with legs). She still wants to help cook anything from toast to dinner. Here was her first experience with cookie dough (which she called play dough - that we don't eat).
Bryce has been going to school (about) once a week while mommy works as a substitute teacher (at the playschool where Ava goes M/W/F). He seems to be adjusting to it, taking naps, and even somewhat staying on his normal schedule. He seems to love playing with "friends" his own age. At home, one of his new favorite activities is crawling under the table to get the puzzles. Lately, he just gets into the plastic bin where we keep the puzzles. We can't believe in just a few days, he will be ONE! That will have to be another post.