Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The kids had a wonderful time with Brandon's parents in Charlotte. How fortunate Mamaw came to help too. I don't think they missed us a bit. We are so appreciative that Nana, Poppy and Mamaw (Uncle Ryan, Uncle Chad, and Aunt Jen too) took such good care of them for a WHOLE week! We are so proud of the kids for adjusting so well. Ava invites anyone she talks to or sees to come see her new house. I hope that means she likes it.

The moving company packed up our entire house on Monday and Tuesday. They were efficient enough to actually start loading the truck Tuesday afternoon. They finished loading on Wednesday and unloaded Thursday and Friday. We were especially busy, but very productive unpacking boxes and getting the new house set up. Stuff from our old house actually fit better than I expected. Yeah! Since the kids have been home, we have NOT been productive, but that's okay.

Here is the kids posing on the new front porch.
Here they are getting ready to go spend Easter with family in NC.