Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why Didn't We Think of This Before...

Sparkles is the Atlanta area roller skating rink. Some mornings while the school age children are "at school", they open the rink up for Tiny Tots. No Ava can't roller skate, but I do foresee it in her future. They open the rink to children ages 1 to 5 to bring their ride-on toys for the skate floor. They play fun loud music.

Claire and Amy Wagner invited us, and what can I say, but that Ava and Bryce loved it. I wasn't sure what to bring, but the plasma car was perfect!! Here are a few pictures... I wish I wouldn't have zoomed so much so you could see what the floor looked like with bikes, trikes, big wheels, baby strollers... Claire moved around from toy to toy, I couldn't even catch her in many photos. If that's not enough, they also have an indoor playground.


They worked up an appetite so we went to lunch at Chick-fil-a. Jennie and Matthew joined the party. Matthew was napping during the roller derby, but give him a few months, I am sure he'll join in the fun. I'm sure we'll go back. Afterall, the kids have both been napping for over 2.5 hours.