Ava had been to one game each of the last two years (neither I'm sure she remembers). This was Bryce's first time in Auburn. We did a little tailgating and some walking. The kids LOVED the Tiger Walk. I couldn't tell you the last time I made it to the "parade" as the kids called it, but it really was fun! They both loved slapping hands with cheerleaders, football players, coaches and of course, a close-up with their favorite Aubie!
The band was playing outside the stadium. I don't remember the last time I saw Ava so excited. She said, Daddy and me like this song... it was the fight song. It was precious. She sang along and danced right on the concourse in the middle of campus.
We had two sets of two tickets each. Ava and I sat in the endzone and Bryce and Daddy weren't far away. The game started at 6pm CST... which is an hour later for our kids. We stayed until the end of the third quarter. Bryce apparently watched the game some... Ava loved being there and cheering, but I am honestly, not sure she watched much of the game. She mostly ate snacks and asked where Aubie was or where the War Eagle was... or danced with the band, played with her shaker or ate more snacks... but she was content, so I could still watch the game.