Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 6

Ok so everyone doesn't think we just moved to the beach and never came back... I might need to finish the blog from our vacation.  I love blogger's "Scheduled at" fill in the blank so when looking back, I can think I was so on the ball with this blog posting regularly instead of over one month after we returned from vacation.

Our last full day on the beach was a blast. The kids must have gone back and forth with buckets of water 100 times.  Bryce showing off his 6th PB& J sandwich.  Yes we had them every single day on the beach.  Yum!
 

Most days we also hit the pool on our way in.  I realized I never blogged about it, but it was a great pool with fountains and a zero entry for the kids.  Their swim lessons have really paid off, but a week at the beach helped too.
Our last night out we hit up one of our favorite restaurants, the Old Oyster House.  We ate with the early birds to avoid a wait... it also allowed us to play putt putt one more time after dinner.  I didn't take pictures since I had some from the first matchup.



 This last picture is definitely before we told them we had to leave the next day.  I just love all the JOYFUL faces we saw all week long.  We are so blessed.