Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mr. and Mrs....

So playing a little blog catch up... my laptop had to go to the shop for a battery issue... fortunate to add some memory while it was there. I have a little issue with TOO MANY PICTURES. Lucky for you, the delay has allowed me to get some others' pictures from the wedding. I was a bit busy that day so I really didn't take enough with my camera. It was such a beautiful church wedding and a super fun reception.

Everything went off beautifully. The kids did so well getting down the aisle, Payton and Ava holding flowers and Bryce and Parker ringing bells. Our precious friend Jaimie kept the kids during the service in the Family Room. During Communion, the dads went and got the kids and they actually recessed with the wedding party. After being announced at the reception, sadly Bryce and Payton had to go home, it was LATE!

We thought the bigger kids probably needed to head home too, but there were only two seats in the van... so... we did what any parent would do at 9pm... gave them chicken fingers, french fries, fruit and let them boogie with the band until their hearts were content. They would have gone all night I think, but we eventually got them some wedding cake to go and bribed them to head back to Mimi and Pop's for bedtime. Ava and Bryce's first wedding was a success!! We know the new Mr. and Mrs. Milne's marriage will only follow suit.