Friday, May 28, 2010

Rehearsal

So I have no idea how to condense/break up/sift through the millions of pictures from the weekend. But I guess I am just going to start from the beginning and go from there. I really don't even have the good professional pictures yet, but here are a few to hold you over. Leigh Anne and William rehearsed at the church...


I forgot that you rehearse your standing position first, then how you exit the church and the last thing we practiced was the entrance. That was just enough time for these crazy kids to get a little restless.

While the last picture isn't that clear, it is a decent depiction of what happened. The kids were suppose to run down the aisle ringing bells. We had been prepping Parker (the oldest by two months) that he was the leader. He needed to show especially the little ones what they needed to do. Ava happened to get in front of Parker, and he stopped in his tracks, turned around and ran back to Daddy in tears. He was suppose to be the leader. Oops. Fortunately, things went much better for the actual wedding.

Dinner was delicious and so beautiful in Jax Beach.