Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick Trip

The kids and I tagged along on one of Daddy's work trips to Alabama.  I had been promising to go anyway as two close friends had given birth to precious baby boys.  They "needed" to meet their Aunt Shannon!  Bennett was even more handsome than his pictures on Facebook.  And so generous at such a young age... he and his Daddy Richard offered to keep Bryce for a boys morning (let's not forget Riley too).  Brea and I were able to welcome an adorable one-day old little boy to the Appleby family.  Caleb was so sweet to plan his arrival around my visit.  :)  These baby boys... they melt your heart... or at least they do mine.












While it isn't time to meet their baby yet, we LOVED spending quality time with the Gossetts.  I'm afraid Ava and Bryce might need a little more practice on the Slip 'N Slide... Carson is really a pro!!  Thanks for wonderful hospitality as always.  We owe ya'll!