* On the first day, Bryce insisted on bringing Lightening McQueen. I know that is such a "no no," but I didn't realize he had it and usually when he goes to church he sees all their toys and hands me his as he goes in the room. I picked him up 3.5 hours later on the playground, he was still holding McQueen. He has never had a blanket or lovey but he does become pretty attached to the toy of the week (e.g., Thomas, Woody and Buzz, McQueen).
* After camping (sleeping on the porch) at the mountain house, Ava cracked me up because she wanted to know why they called this camp because she didn't camp all week.
* Everyday I would ask Bryce if he played with Tolman and Daily. He always said he played with kids. Everyday I said, you ready to go back to camp, he would said, I want to play with kids.
* A petting zoo came to camp one day. There were all kinds of animals. Bryce was very excited to tell me that he saw chickens. Ava corrected him and told them they were roosters.
* They made lots of crafts, read books, played on the playground, sang songs... ate lots of snacks! One day they had ice cream so that was a hit. Although both kids' teachers said they felt badly because Ava and Bryce asked for chocolate and all they had were cups of vanilla. They are TRULY their daddy's children.