Friday, August 12, 2011
The Wheels on the Bus
We learned that our county does a trial bus run before school starts. At first daddy didn't really want Ava riding the bus. It seems he remembers learning some not so good things on the bus, but we have heard nothing but wonderful things about our bus driver, the ride to school, etc. It is a super short ride and it just stops in our neighborhood. All the elementary kids on our street seem to ride. Did I mention that our street is not even fully built out yet and their our 6 kindergarteners at our bus stop (just our street) and more on the other stops one street over. How fun is that?! Anyway, back to the trial... the parents can ride with the young kids to practice what it will be like the following week. I got special permission for Bryce to come along and boy did he think he was cool.
Mommy did not thinking waking everyone up so early was quite as cool, but I guess good practice for that too.