Today was the big day. Our ultrasound... when we "could" find out whether we were completing our family with another boy or another girl. Who would have the majority vote in our family? The boys or the girls?
Could being the important word here. We chose to be surprised. I am not sure our extended family and friends thought we could do it. On the way to the appointment, I think Brandon even thought I was going to cave. And when he left me for my doctor visit, he swore I was going to beg the doctor to just tell me. But... the technician said she wasn't even writing it in my chart so a doctor or nurse would not slip up at a future appointment. So she was the only one who knew and she does 100 of these a week and would never remember. Our secret was safe with her.
I am not sure why we decided to be different with this one. We could not wait to find out the gender with the first two and get everything all set up for a nursery, wardrobe, names, etc. I thought maybe this would allow us to pretend we are spontaneous people. Although people that know us, know we aren't really that way and it has already been very tough not knowing.
But... what really matters is the baby looked healthy and perfect!! We are so thankful and blessed. Here are some pictures that I scanned in. Brandon looks really close at these to see what he can see, but I know that she took 36 pictures and only gave us these so she wouldn't give us one that we can see anything. Oh well!! I know time with fly by and we will know when we meet this precious child.




