The residents were very appreciative of the holiday cheer. The two troops had also made holiday pins and magnets to give as small gifts to the audience. Ava was a bit shy, but I still think a super good experience for all of us.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Caroling with the Daisy Troop
I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet, but Ava recently joined a local Daisy troop. I have such fond memories of Girl Scouts and really love what she is learning. They have had a few meetings, learned a lot, and even already earned some badges. On this evening, her troop and a local cub scout troop went caroling at a retirement home very close to our house. Bryce joined in the fun just because...



The residents were very appreciative of the holiday cheer. The two troops had also made holiday pins and magnets to give as small gifts to the audience. Ava was a bit shy, but I still think a super good experience for all of us.
The residents were very appreciative of the holiday cheer. The two troops had also made holiday pins and magnets to give as small gifts to the audience. Ava was a bit shy, but I still think a super good experience for all of us.