Fortunately, by Saturday, he was much better and they got their donuts together. And then his teachers sent home some adorable things. Daddy sporting the tie Bryce made him.
The best is this My Dad is Special book... the teachers asked Bryce to fill in the blanks. Each of these on a separate shoe.
My dad has blue eyes and brown hair.
He is the same size as my Mom tall and weighs 60 thousand pounds.
He likes to eat broccoli best.
My dad works on building flashlights.
His hobby is watching shows.
My dad gets sad when never.
I love my dad because he plays baseball Mario with me.
My dad and I like to play a lot together.
When I grow up I will be a good wrestler just like my dad.
This has made me smile so much lately. Love love love it! Just like I love both the Dillard boys!