Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photo Shoot

So there is no question that this mommy (and daddy) LOVE some photo opps for these kiddos.  I will admit though the new addition makes it a little harder to always have the camera out and about.  I had been contemplating when to get professional pictures when our good friend offered to play around and take some pictures of the kiddos.  Well of course, I obliged. 

These are just a few of the fun ones he took.  The kids were in good spirits.  My goal was to get a picture for Rylee's birth announcement of which I got more than one :) so I was super happy.  I really thought I would get more sleeping baby pictures.  But the older Rylee gets, the harder it is to get her to fall asleep on the spot.  Thankfully even those this fun shot shows her to be otherwise, she was a sweet happy girl for the camera (even if she was tired and wouldn't fall asleep).