Friday, March 16, 2012

Rylee is TWO MONTHS OLD

Rylee's two month check-up...
Height 23 1/4" (81st percentile)
Weight 11 lbs 1.5 oz (56th percentile)
Head Circumference 15 1/2" (66th percentile)


Here is Rylee at two months.  She has starting smiling a lot more and is responsive to her family (or maybe anyone that talks to her).  I love this age.  I know we just posted a bunch of pictures, but here are a few more.  Ava and I were playing dress up with our live baby doll.  Rylee has received some precious hats and headbands from family and friends so we had to document her wearing them. 


She is a trooper usually sleeping in the carseat when she has to do all the carpools for the big kids.  At night she is still in the pack and play or mommy's bed whatever works as she is getting up between 3-4am to nurse.  During the day, she nurses about every three hours (and as we did with Ava and Bryce on occassion we will supplement with formula).

Her mannerisms and her looks definitely remind us of her big sister.  Funny because more people are starting to say that they see Bryce in her too.  Usually it is people where we live now that didn't see much of Ava as a baby.  She probably is a combination of both.  I think I am feeding her more than I did Ava (firstborn I struggled more with how much to nurse/supplement) so her weight is inbetween (e.g., at 2 months Ava was 10 + pounds, Rylee is 11 + pounds and Bryce was over 12 pounds).





Check out her eyes???  It's crazy because these pictures were taken the same day and sometimes they look brown and sometimes they look blue and usually somewhere inbetween.  They are too dark to be true blue like daddy's, but I do think the other two had their dark brown eyes by this age.