Monday, August 13, 2012

We have a FIRST grader

Well looks like a took a long vacation from blogging this summer.  Ugh, we had an amazing but busy summer.  I do hope to document at some point, but for now, I need to move forward with the now.  Ava started first grade this week.  Here are some pictures from Sneak-a-Peek and from the first day.  She seems to really like her teacher and is thrilled that four of her friends from her Kindergarten class are with her (including her BFF Patricia).



First day and she rode the bus both ways (early for mama, but Ava popped right out of bed).  She is growing up so fast.  She seemed a little anxious the night before, but I think it was more excitement than anything else.  She came home all smiles.  She even received the star student award in music class.  I hope this is a sign of a super great year for her.  So blessed.

We missed her at home.  Bryce especially missed his playmate.  But fortunately it will be his turn to go to school soon enough.