Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rylee is SEVEN months old

I am still in a bit of denial, but time is flying by and our baby girl is seven months old.  AND she is mobile!  With the other two, I remember loving 6-9 months because you could sit them up with some toys (and quickly move the laundry to the dryer) and you could come back to a happy baby playing in the same spot you left him/her.

Rylee is happy (we are blessed), but she is not where I have left her.  She loves to roll, scoot and military crawl all over.  She finds every tiny piece of paper (big sister has cut up) and every electrical cord (as we were never very child proofed in this house - coming soon).  She is such a joy to be around.  She loves toys that play music and/or roll and smiles at anyone and anything.  She loves to be outside.

She is in size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes.  She is eating three meals a day and seems to enjoy them.  It is nice to have our family together at the dinner table... but back to the days of eating with one hand and feeding with the other.  We have weaned this month and it hasn't been an issue at all (for either one of us). Not that anyone cares about these fun facts, but I use this as my baby book and people are always asking such questions and after three kids, I can't remember anything.  I love to be able to look back.



The big kids adore her, and her eyes light up the minute they walk in the room.  Five minutes after mom left on her DDD reunion girls' weekend, Brandon called to let me here her new word.  Yes she does say a lot of DaDaDa.  It is true, she is a babbler.  It is precious.  And since super daddy had all three of our blessings to tare care of that weekend, he knew I wasn't going to deny that she was talking to him. :)