our lives were blessed with this sweetie! Couldn't you just eat her up. I know I can! She has been practicing soooooooo big!
I would say "Touchdown" too, but our teams haven't had enough of these this year to practice much.
She is growing up too fast though. I was shocked to walk into this the other day....
She started pulling up already. Seems earlier than the other two, but I probably just don't remember. There were already teeth marks on the crib so I guess she wasn't the first to find it appealing. Ha! As much as it is not his favorite job, I think Brandon was even a tad sentimental when he said it would be the last time he would ever have to lower a crib.
She is eating 3 meals a day with us and 3 bottles too. She is a great napper (most of the time she will sleep 1.5 hours in the morning after taking Bryce to preschool and another two or so in the afternoon). I love this age because she can play! She loves patty cake and when you sing to her. Instead of clapping, we joke that she thinks everything is a knee slapper, because when you clap, she responses by slapping her hands on her thighs/knees over and over again.