Rylee is even going to school two mornings a week. She did really well and was all smiles at drop off and pick up. Her class was so cute, and I know she is going to love playing with her new friends. It makes it so much easier for us to believe we made the right decision to sign her up when she seems to enjoy herself there.
She actually started a day before the big kids so I used those few hours to spoil Ava and Bryce at one of their favorite big kid places without a little sister to climb all over them.
Then it became time for Buddy Boy to start Kindergarten and Ava second grade. Thanks to Pinterest and all the friends on Facebook who started school before us to remind me. We did ready confetti and read The Kissing Hand... they are only young for so long. I promise not to do it in middle or high school... or at least not post it on the blog.
Thankfully we all rested well and the kids were up bright and early ready to start the day. The fabulous thing is that bright and early at our new school means leaving 45 minutes later than we had to be at the bus stop at the old school. Such a difference especially since I have to wake up Rylee to drive them to the new school. The first day was actually only a half day and it rained all day long.
I could not wait to pick them up in the rain... and hear about their days.
And because it was only partly cloudy on day two and not pouring all day, we took more pictures on the first full day of school. Loving the uniforms!
So blessed that they are still flashing these smiles and that they like school.