Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our baby boy...



turned 9 months today.  He's more like a little boy and less like a baby everyday.  We can't believe it.  

He did great at 
his check-up...
length 29 3/4 inches (90th %ile)
weight 22 pounds 12.5 ounces (80th %ile)



I have video I've been trying to upload... but for now I'll just make a list.

He crawls everywhere.
He's pulling up on everything.  It is crazy to walk by him standing in his pack-n-play or his crib.
He LOVES to clap his hands.
He loves playing peek-a-boo.
He cracks us up when he dances to anything that resembles music.
He waves bye-bye.
He raises his hands when you say TOUCHDOWN... perfect timing!
He says mama, dada, clap and something like bye bye.
His hair is filling in (it's pretty blonde but I'm not sure how long will last).
He drinks 3 bottles of Enfamil (8 ounces each) a day.
He has yet to turn down a jar of baby food.
He'll play with puffs or wagon wheels eating a few, but his favorite is Cheerios (he still has just two teeth).  
He loves Gracie (Gracie loves him too mostly because of the food he drops).
He still enjoys his johnny jumper and exersaucer.

He has played with friends the past two weekends...  He was so glad to have Matthew Waters visiting from Atlanta. 











And then he helped William Bozeman celebrate his 1st birthday.  I can't believe his own birthday is so soon.