Yes, I celebrated my 29th birthday on Superbowl Sunday!! We taught Sunday School, went to lunch and came home to have yummy cake. Both kids sang Happy Birthday. It was priceless. We continued the celebration while watching the Superbowl with good friends. Yes, as you can see from the pictures, we supported the team we thought should have been playing (with our attire). Ms. Kim had all the kids decorate cupcakes... what a treat! Ava is quite excited because she knows and tell us over and over again that her birthday is after mommy's. We told her that in November when she had her first sibling birthday experience and wanted to know when it was her turn.
On Tuesday, we played with Stacie, Caroline and Emily and their fun bounce house. Tuesday night mommy got together with girl friends for more birthday celebrations... or really another excuse to get together. Wednesday, I was a substitute at Little Lambs. For the first time, I was a substitute for one of Ava's teacher. I was so curious to how she would react. Ms. Muriel said she was a little different, but was pretty much business as usual. Although she is hardly business, in fact quite a silly girl with her school friends. Thursday, we made our own pizza for lunch. I especially love Ava's attire (apron over pj shirt and panties). It was cold last week and a perfect day to stay in and cook! :)