Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Words Can't Thank Them Enough

so hopefully a blog post will!
Grandparents... we LOVE ours!
And not just because they help out with the kids, but they definitely do that.
First Mimi and Pop came on their way home from NC...  they kept the kids while Brandon and I went to Blue Ridge for the weekend.  We were celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary!  B hoped to do a little fishing but TVA had drained the lake... boo!  He had some luck upstream from the dam... We did some hiking, shopping, dining and R&R.
I hear Pop had Ava hit with each club 40x.  I guess in exchange she made him hang out in a tunnel.
As if they weren't spoiled enough... then this lady came down to stay with them during the week.  We needed to go to a retirement party in Birmingham and this way they didn't miss school, etc.  They get so excited when "someone special" picks them up from carpool.  We appreciate them all soooooo much.  We promise not to leave town the next time they show up... well at least not again this month.  :)