This is Bryce's first year in preschool. He will go two mornings a week. After taking and picking up Ava in the carpool line for an entire year, he is more than excited to come along.
As promised, they both hopped out and Ava took his hand and took him to his Goldfish class. The picture isn't that good because 1) my heart was melting and 2) I was trying not to hold up the carpool line any longer. It made me so happy they were at the same school.
Their school eases the two year olds into the 1pm pickup so for the month of August, I pick him up at noon. He was all smiles when I got there. He talked about coloring, the playground and reading books.
I was thrilled that he seemed to love it as much as we thought he would. That helps with being able to leave him. His first craft on the other hand... didn't help at all. Just kidding it was super sweet just pulled on your heartstrings a little, or at least it did mine.