Saturday, December 25, 2010

White Christmas

The kids were super excited Christmas morning.  They woke up about normal time, but didn't stop once they were up.  They loved seeing that Santa ate the treats and left them a note.  He of course took Tristan back to the North Pole too.  Santa also brought the first White Christmas that I have had in my entire life!  It was beautiful big snowflakes.


I have to download the video of them seeing that Santa brought their requests, Barbie and Zurg.  Bryce kept hugging Zurg (mind you a villain) and saying "I love it so much" over and over again.  It was adorable.  They get excited about giving too.  They couldn't wait for us to open the gifts they helped pick out... they knew Mommy would love the Auburn hat (with bling) and they couldn't wait to help Daddy put coins in his new football piggy bank. 


I didn't do very good with the camera.  I think hope I have more video than still.  I guess it is okay because I only have a dozen or so Christmas related blog posts... ha!  It was the first of many celebrations among family and we loved every minute.  We are so very blessed.








And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'. That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.