He is such a fun little boy... or big boy I should say. At his 3 year appointment, he was 38 inches tall (between 50th %ile and 75th %ile) and weighed in at 36 pounds (75th %iles). He is a smarty pants but likes to stay busy. The notes from school say he spills his big boy cup of water at snack almost every day... oops! I have no idea where he gets this from.
He loves to sing and seems to thrive in attention (at least more so than his sister and parents). He likes things a particular way and when he doesn't get his way, he lays on the floor. I'm just thankful he doesn't kick and scream. He just lays there in pouts about two minutes... after we ignore him he usually just gets up and is happy again. His laugh is contagious - we love it. He is inseparable with his sister, we occasionally get asked if they are twins, I am beginning to think even though they are almost two years apart, they might as well be. They want what each other wants and play together every chance they get.
He is still a big Toy Story fan. Here he is sleeping with his big Buzz. He has a Woody figure that was broken in two places within the first week. While Disney replaced him with a new one, I am sure Bryce was extra hard on the original as he takes him EVERYWHERE. We love you so much Bryce.