Monday, January 10, 2011

Going on a DUCK hunt

I don't know what I was more surprised... that Auburn was playing for the National Championship or that we were going to get to go to the game!!  Chance of a lifetime.  

We flew out Saturday morning... from the Atlanta airport to our layover to Phoenix, it was the start of days full of passing orange and blue and hearing "War Eagle" everywhere.  There were 30,000 people that came to Glendale with no tickets to the game plus another 50,000 plus Tiger fans with tickets.  With the exception of Brandon's taste of food poisoning one day, we had an AUsome time.

Sunday's pep rally they had to turn people away it was too crowded, but I did manage to miraculously find some of my favorite people.

We did a little tailgating and exploring Monday before the game.
 
 Some was pretty pumped to see Erin Andrews doing an interview in our section...





It came down to this kick... but they pulled it off!





 IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!