Friday, May 11, 2012

Ava's Parents Celebration

Ava's Kindergarten class combined Mother's and Father's Day for a Parents Celebration.  The kids served us strawberry shortcake and sang/danced for us.  Ava was excited because each student led something, and she was leading a song with Lauren and Quinn.  Yes our shy girl comes out of her shell when she is within her comfort zone.  As the year comes to an end, she loves this group of kids and is comforable amongst her friends.







They also had all the mom portraits in the hallway, and we had to claim our own. Some were hard to tell, but not mine.  I even had a yellow/grey dress on that day and chunky necklace.  For those that are wondering, those are sewing scissors in my hand (not a weapon).
 

Her teachers made the cutest slideshow.  I absolutely LOVE the song so hard to let them be little (esp when Ava is getting so big and I have a new little).  I will attach here because I know Ava will want to watch her friends a lot this summer.