First we met at the elementary school for a Girl Scout bridging ceremony. Our troop had a couple first graders and a couple Kindergarteners. The first graders are bridging to Brownies. Ava has another year of Daisies, but fortunately the troop and our awesome leaders are all staying together.
I'll have to dig up pictures, but I definitely have vivid memories of the bridging ceremony where Kelly P. and I walked our little sisters over the bridge to Brownies.
Afterwards we went to Ms. Wendy's house for a picnic and end of the year celebration. The girls got cute awards, and the leaders made awesome scrapbooks for each. Such a fun year.
Ava was awarded the Amazing Daisy award. So proud!
Pictures aren't that great when I am juggling three kids. I have to let this go on... while I hold the camera. He does a great job, but still makes me nervous.
Lastly, the troop used some of the cookie sales money to take a trip to the Atlanta zoo. I took my whole crew.
They went behind the scenes to where they prepare food for the animals.
Over four hours later, I was bribing the kids to skip the train and carousel finale. Poor Bryce wore some different shoes, and got a blister. I let him walk like this toward the end (e.g., some battles not worth fighting). Overall, it was fun, but I agreed with Rylee, it was exhausting!