Ok so behind on the blog so I am going to try to post one current and one old each day. I'm afraid I will forget these sweet moments.
Tonight Ava's school had an Evening in the Garden. They have some beautiful grounds. Each grade level did a music performance to the theme of Children of the World. It was packed, and we had trouble getting a good picture. They sang Kling, Glockchen in German and a Canadian Alouette and then did a folk dance from France. Most of the pictures are from the dance portion because they moved a little closer to the camera lens. She has such a sweet class. As we arrive, they all come to hug her.
Here she is running to us after the Kindergarten performance finished. We didn't take any pictures of the rest of us but we were all there (sweating).
The families had picnic dinners on the grounds, enjoyed the music and then went to an art show. We bought the following piece of art... I bet you'll never guess the artist. She's pretty famous in our books.