“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us).
Can I just say, I love the nativity scenes on the clothes! Brandon probably wants it in writing that it is the last year I will match them in smocking.
For the first time ever, Brandon and I were not with one of our families on Christmas Eve. We decided it was time to make our own family traditions and let Santa visit the kids at their home. On Christmas Eve, we went to the 3:30pm children's service at church. We came home to eat a yummy dinner. Ava even made Jesus a birthday cake... yum! She also left cookies and milk for Santa. It was raining, but she still made sure to sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn. Like we did last year, we read the Christmas story from the Bible and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. She's at such a good age for all of this.