Friday, March 13, 2009

More from the chronicles of Bryce...

So I thought I should write a continuation on the last post. When discussing Bryce's weight at the appointment on Tuesday, I mention to the doctor that the day before, poor Bryce got his chunky leg stuck between his crib slats. I had to use lotion to get it out. I felt awful. I thought it was a fluke. I definitely wasn't expecting the doctor to say, if he keeps doing it, we will need to move him to a bad. What?!? I know Ava moved to the bed when she wasn't much older than this, but that was different... we needed the crib!?! I was even more surprised when I walked in to see this the very next day...
Uh oh... right?
He also got another haircut. It was pretty long in the 15 month pictures in the previous post. Daddy said something about a rat tail so here is his new look.

Lastly, the recent visit to the "well" clinic apparently didn't last long because we were at the after hours clinic on Sunday. Poor buddy boy has a double ear infection. Thankfully, antibiotics seem to be helping. It does NOT help that he is also getting his one year molars (all four).