
We are about to be on road again... as much as we know we will truly miss B'ham and our wonderful friends here, we also know we could not survive this move with them. The Gossett family had a dinner party last weekend which was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Then this morning a few more family friends met at the park for a little goodbye picnic and fun in the sun. The weather was perfect! Yes just six days after our inches of snow, and we are basking in 70+ degree beautiful sunshine. I was busy visiting and chasing kids (ok so mostly visiting), but I didn't take too many pictures. I know others did so I will supplement soon.

Thanks to Amy and Kelly who did most of the planning. They had very creative "On the Road Again" cake complete with our SUV driving on I-20 and road signs. We appreciate everyone who came. We missed those who couldn't be there, but we are already looking forward to the reunion playdate when we come back to visit!!