Sunday, February 21, 2010
Circus
No, I'm not blogging about the circus that is my life, nor the circus that an Atlanta highway became when a zebra got loose earlier this week, but the owners of the escaped zebra, the RINGLING BROS and BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS. Nana and Poppy gave Ava tickets for her birthday. We had great seats. We all four enjoyed the Zing Zang Zoom performance. Glad the incident on I-75 turned out well because Ava says her favorite part was the zebras and the clowns. Bryce went with Daddy to walk around during intermission and came back with a "icycle" or motorcycle. The crazy part is that I don't even think the motorcycles performed during our show... but Bryce did his own little show for all those around us zooming his icycle up, down and all over him and Mommy. The confetti at the end was a big hit as well. Both kids liked to catch it and then drop it again watching it flutter through the air.

