Thursday, March 11, 2010

What About Last Weekend

So I'll admit, I have a fear if I go too long without blogging, I will get too far behind and never go back. For some it may not seem like it has been that long, but for me it is long... heck, Blogger even changed the way you post (or have I forgotten how to do it)??

so about last weekend? Last weekend Nana and Poppy came to stay with the kids. I don't have any of their pictures, but from what I gather everyone had a blast. There was a lot of this...
*
and this...

**


and these!!














* You may notice something different about this picture.  We had some work done in our backyard.  It is now officially ready for outdoor play, and it is awesome!!  I am going to try to dig up some "before" pictures and give it it's own post.

** Yes, we have moved off of Thomas. Not completely, but my son is no longer only obsessed with a blue train. He now can't eat, sleep or walk without Buzz and Woody. My daughter is also a big fan.

Thank you Nana and Poppy. The kids weren't the only ones spoiled. Mommy and Daddy met great friends at the beach for some R&R. Even though we had a flat tire on the way down and the trip was cute short by one day, we still thoroughly enjoyed getting away (and the warm weather)!!