Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a note of thanks...

I am bummed no pictures were taken or at least not by me... but sweet friends have been so kind to come spoil the prego and baby #3.  Jami, Kelly and baby Eli came for a day trip.  While my big kids were at school, we had an express pedicure and lunch date.  Love my girl time.  I take that back, I found one picture from my phone of Ava holding Eli.... good practice and such a sweet little boy to be so well behaved during girls' day.  Thank you!!
Then just two days later, another treat as Brea and Amy came from Birmingham for a visit.  They got to meet Greyson and Mason Waters and the four mommies had a girls' night out like old times sake.  Provino's and froyo.  Yum!!  I am so blessed to have such good friends.  This baby is already so blessed even before the arrival.