Even daddy was able to join us for the feast. We saw many art projects including his glittery turkey feather in this picture and our table was covered with hand decorated placements and all sorts of goodies. They didn't even give the kids an option, they served them chicken nuggets. I think I see a trend here.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Thanksgiving Feast Number 2
Friday was Bryce's Thanksgiving feast... to think we still get to go to Nana and Poppy's for a true Thanksgiving. They sang a few songs. Ava and Bryce loved that they were both indians and one of their songs, "I am a little Indian," was actually the same. We practiced that one a lot. I heard that Bryce was quite the performer in music class so we were anxious to see him on the big stage (aka altar). He sang and did motions with the best of them. He wasn't the loudest or anything though as we thought he might... maybe the cutest (jk).
Even daddy was able to join us for the feast. We saw many art projects including his glittery turkey feather in this picture and our table was covered with hand decorated placements and all sorts of goodies. They didn't even give the kids an option, they served them chicken nuggets. I think I see a trend here.
Even daddy was able to join us for the feast. We saw many art projects including his glittery turkey feather in this picture and our table was covered with hand decorated placements and all sorts of goodies. They didn't even give the kids an option, they served them chicken nuggets. I think I see a trend here.