Another Kindergarten project... this one on an ocean animal. Ava chose dolphins (later we find out so did more than half the class??). Anyway, I thought it sounded like a good excuse to go to the aquarium. We have been a bunch (as evidenced by the blog posts), but not since the new Dolphintales exhibit opened. I must say it is just what the aquarium needed to add. There was no photography in the show but it was awesome (like Seaworld or better). We had front row seats (in the splash zone) and the kids just stared with jaw open the entire time.
She never turns down the opportunity to do a craft :)... Earth Day mobiles
Didn't mean to do this... I have horrible photography skills, but thought it looked cool.
I think even Rylee had fun on her first visit to the aquarium (at least for the time she was awake). She even dressed in her appropriate dolphin bib (or maybe for her future as a Tri Delta legacy).
Anyway, Ava seemed to learn a lot and did a super job on her poster. Of course I forgot to take a picture of it.