Saturday, April 7, 2012

Eggs, Eggs and More Eggs

I love Easter.  So much to celebrate!  Most importantly our risen Savior.  We loved spending it in Charlotte with family.  The kids definitely had more egg hunts than I could count.


Some eggs had names on them so Bryce always had to check to see when he saw RY, if it was for him or Rylee.  As you can see a full leg cast didn't stop Cora.


 Ava loves to dye eggs, but she also loves to eat them hard boiled.  Nice outfits I know, I think the dying followed the photo shoot and they were trying to spare the outfits and keep from getting too much sun.

 Fun visitors from Asheville.  So wonderful that Mamaw and Grandaddy could drive over for the day.

 Five of their eleven great grandchildren :)

 
 Took tons of pictures of the cousins, so hard to decide which one is the best.  No idea what Bryce was doing below, but I love it.