Friday, April 27, 2012

First Sleepover

So we were trying to get the hat photos like we have for all our kiddos... http://familyofgracie.blogspot.com/2008/03/picture-pages.html


And accidently left the camera card in the computer (not in the camera)... so excuse these next pictures as they are from the trusty iphone.  But I wanted to document because our big girl had not only her first campout, but her first sleepover without family. 

Her Daisy troop was getting a camping patch, but since many girls had never really even had a sleepover, they decided they would just set up tents in the leader's backyard.  I went for a little while, but needed to get home to nurse Rylee (didn't want to sleep on the ground).  I wasn't sure if Ava would want to come home in the middle of the night, but she had no issue sleeping in a tent on the ground nor spending the whole night without her family. 


They watched a movie Enchanted I think on the big screen.



Eight Daisys slept in this giant tent.  Slept being a key word there.  I got a text at like 10:15pm that everyone was sleeping.  They did a great job wearing them out and voila!  Camping = success!  I don't even think she took a nap the next day because we had a birthday party and busy rest of the weekend.