Monday, April 16, 2012

RYLEE is THREE MONTHS OLD

Three months has flown by.  But I am pleased to say, it isn't due to the blur of being up all night with a newborn.  Rylee has started sleeping eleven to twelve hours a night and we could not be more grateful. 

She started doing it right before our Spring Break... and already knows what it means to sleep in during Spring Break (unlike our other children who wake up in time for the school bus 7 days a week).  The trick has been this "magic swaddle."  Just kidding of course although I am not kidding, that I don't know what I am going to do when she outgrows the swaddle.


 Her neck muscles are getting so strong that we also tried her in the bumbo seat for the first time.  She seemed to be a fan.


 Can't ever get enough of that smile.  Smiley Rylee!