Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

We are still giving thanks and hated to impose on the Thanksgiving holiday... but on our way home from Charlotte, yes suitcases, Bryce's birthday presents and all still in the van... we decided to add our Christmas tree! Here is Ava showing off the lucky pick!

We waited to decorate it until the next evening. The kids had a great time with the ornaments.

So Ava was hanging a few ornaments on flimsy ends of branches and they were not staying on the tree. I showed her a good sturdy "example" branch to hang her ornaments. Yup, my "example" branch still has at least 10 ornaments on it, all about a half a centimeter apart from one another. I am loving the innocence of children these days.

Ever since we put the ornaments on the tree, Bryce has enjoyed taking them off. Okay, so he has a few favorites near the bottom. One in particular, he has played with all week. I bet know one can guess which one? A train!