Monday, March 15, 2010

Backyard Basics

As mentioned on on our previous post, we had some work done in the backyard.  I didn't really take before pictures but here are a few I dug up -- no pun intended.


























The work took a few weeks... with a couple rain days AND 2 snow days... the best part was the entertainment for the kids.  Yes, Bryce loved that at one point or another, we had at least one of every dump truck, crane or bulldozer present.  The worst part is that they were there so many days that I procrastinated getting a picture.  Yes, every night I wanted to plop Bryce on the trucks left back there and snap a few pictures, every night I said I'll do it tomorrow... until I saw this... the last piece of equipment driving away.










The best for last is the after pictures... now with Daylight Savings time too... we are really able to play outside even longer...