
Yes, it is true. We were so curious about thousands of plastic eggs dropped on a field by helicopter we went to the city sports complex for Ava and Bryce's first Easter egg hunt of the season. Can't say I have ever heard of this tradition, but as expected, Bryce was a big fan of the 'elicopter as he calls it.
I was shocked that they both were very comfortable with the bunny. I was not surprised they were quite successful on their hunts.
It was more cold and windy than we would have liked (a little dangerous with the eggs falling from the sky), but still a really good time at the supposed biggest egg hunt in the state.
Ava and Bryce participated in different age divisions, but both racked up. They have definitely learned more about candy since Halloween, but by the time we went to soccer practice and played on the playground they thankfully forgot about it.
.